NGCN has highly skilled technical experts in our server support team. We install, configure, monitor, and maintain Solaris and all other Linux servers.
NGCN specializes in designing and setting up large or complex server systems. We use appropriate design standards, methods and tools to set up servers. NGCN maintains servers both remotely and onsite.
Our server management solution includes the following services:
- Provide full analysis and report on problematic server infrastructure with a Service Improvement Plan (SIP).
- Administer and maintain the servers from a hardware and OS perspective (HP, Sun/Oracle, Dell, RAID Zentyal, Ubuntu, Fedora, Apache, LDAP, SAMBA, VMWare etc.)
- Technically support projects, OS installations, server builds and server engineering solutions.
- Provide ongoing assessments surrounding Server Support and Engineering improvement ideas.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting framework to ensure the servers are working as expected.
- Installation and support of new server hardware and associated components. Ensure that any new equipment is installed to the established standards so that it can be supported by the wider IT Team.
- Provide fault analysis and resolutions, identify the recommended solution and estimate the effort necessary to implement the solution using appropriate methods.
- Assist with system / software deployments and upgrades that impact infrastructure and advise on decisions relating to infrastructure developments.